Do you love solving complex business challenges with technical solutions? We are hiring a junior to mid-level Consultant – Business Analyst to work with our health insurance clients to customize, configure, test and implement our enterprise software solution. The ability to travel up to 50% travel in the US is required, although typical travel is about 25%. We are located in Roswell and offer a casual work environment, flexible hours and work from home options!
Colibrium is a premiere software company that delivers Sales, Service and Wellness automation software to health plans. Our Tuo product suite is designed to provide health plans with both turn-key and modular solutions. Colibrium also provides a pre-configured version of Microsoft® Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) specifically designed with functionality for the health insurance industry. We leverage industry expertise, best practices and experience-based guidance to deliver flexible integrated solutions that extend our client’s strategy, infrastructure and existing investment.
As a Consultant – Business Analyst, you will be the primary point of communication between the Colibrium project team and client business subject matter experts. During Tuo implementation projects, the BA works closely with client resources and our local technical teams to communicate details of configuration and resolve product customization designs. The BA also leads the testing effort of Tuo configuration and customization code. When delivering consulting services, the BA is primarily responsible for conducting interviews with business partners, performing research and analysis on the specific consulting problem and producing the conclusion or recommendation deliverables. The BA also participates in status reporting, effort estimation, and resource task planning.
You will love our collaborative, team environment with smart, technical people at all levels. Everyone has the opportunity to have an impact and contribute to the future growth of our product and company. We like small teams and encourage promoting from within as we continue to grow – providing a lot of opportunities to further develop in your career.
We have an awesome consulting team that enjoys some great perks:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits for the employee
- Work from home up to 3 days/week
- Corporate profit sharing bonus
- Casual work environment - jeans every day
- Develop and maintain a detailed functional working knowledge of the Tuo software application
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of relevant client business processes (i.e., call center operations, insurance sales and marketing techniques, medical underwriting processes, etc.)
- Plan and facilitate required internal and external project meetings as directed by project requirements
- Create use cases, user stories or other models as appropriate to describe and document client business scenarios
- Match client business requirements to Tuo product capabilities in order to derive Tuo configuration and customization strategies
- Author and maintain Tuo Configuration and Customization guides
- Create and maintain project work plans using MS Project and MS Team Foundation System (TFS)
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated test scripts
- Perform critical analysis of client business situations to develop recommendations and conclusions
- Plan and conduct Tuo training
- Foster high levels of client satisfaction by consistently setting and meeting expectations.
- Plan and perform quality reviews of project deliverables prior to client release
- Encourage innovation and continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Citizenship or Green Card/Permanent Resident - we are unable to sponsor Visas.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- MS Dynamics experience is a plus but not required
- 2+ years of experience as Business Analyst with at least 50% time devoted to software development projects
- Experience developing and employing functional project artifacts (Use Cases, User Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Definitions, User interface Design, Test Strategy, Test Case)
- Expertly employ business analysis artifacts (Prioritization Matrix, ROI Model, etc.)
- Working with major project management methodologies (Agile, etc.)
- Working with all phases of the SDLC process
- Consulting experience with client-facing responsibilities
- Excellent communication, meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- MS Project and Office experience with emphasis on effort calculation methods, project dependencies, and project constraints.
Our most successful Consultant –Business Analysts:
Offers are contingent on background check, employer verification, and degree verification.
- Have excellent communication skills with a consulting or customer-facing background.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Are detail-oriented and have high standards for quality delivery.
- Enjoy developing customer relationships and have confidence in being the expert that can recommend and deliver solutions.
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Are largely self-directed and can manage multiple assignments.
- Enjoy “owning” a solution and client project
- Have strong consulting skills that can understand the client’s needs/processes and offer options for success and diplomatically address risks and impacts.
- Can quickly learn new technologies and business processes